Loans and Grants for Continuing Students Who Started in 2014, 2015, 2016 or 2017

Students continuing a full-time undergraduate course at UAL need to reapply for UK Government funding every year and should be aware of what to do if their circumstances change.

We are currently preparing a range of useful information about UK Government loans and grants for students who will be continuing a full-time undergraduate course at UAL, which will include:

  • How and when to reapply each year
  • How to make sure you receive your full entitlement of Maintenance Loan
  • What to do if your circumstances (e.g. household income) change
  • How EU, EEA and Swiss workers and family members can become eligible for Home funding (including a Maintenance Loan)
  • What happens to your funding when you withdraw, take time out or transfer to a different course
  • How loan repayments work.

If you have any questions about fees, funding or other financial issues, please contact the Student Advice Service.