Group English courses in London
Our group courses are flexible and your students can study together in a closed group or join existing English language classes and mix with a wider range of nationalities. We also offer culture and arts workshops to meet your students' specific needs.
Options included with group programmes are:
- General English lessons in closed groups or in mixed classes with other Language Centre students
- Art, design, fashion or communication workshops taught at the University of the Arts London colleges, e.g. Fashion Design, Product Design, Graphic Design, City Photography, Marketing and Communications
- General English combined with British Culture classes.
Also included in your group booking:
- Welcome orientation
- Initial level test so students are placed in the correct class
- Learning materials
- Leaving certificate
- Individual progress report on request (English classes only, not applicable to the other subjects)
- Visits to UAL Colleges, galleries and other places of interest in London
- A range of accommodation options and group airport transfers
- Access to UAL social programmes.
Our average class size is 12 students and the maximum class size for group bookings is 16 students. The minimum number for group bookings is 10 students.
Please note, students who come as part of a group booking must be 16 years old or above.
For group booking enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read some of our case studies below.
Students from Doshisha University in Japan have been coming to the Language Centre since 2012 to take General English and British Culture classes. Learn more about the different options.
Read about the different options taken by students from St Elite Arts Centre Beijing who have enjoyed classes at UAL Language Centre London as part of their General English class and UAL taster course.